Resident Rates 2021/22 - Fun Full Day Cruise - Spinner Dolphin (Exclusivity Basis)
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Black River
- Product code: EFDSD-F
Full day Cruise Itinerary
Meeting at 09h00 (Sharp) at the jetty Le Morne Anglers Club, Black River for embarkation process
• Departure at 09h15
• Sail along Black River Coast.
• Possibility of dolphin encounter in Tamarin Bay.
• Stop at ‘La Preneuse’ or L’Harmonie’ enabling guests to swim and discover marine life (Snorkeling equipment not provided)*
• Sailing at leisure on the West Coast
• The cruise will return to jetty at around 15h30
Lunch & Drinks on board (With a supplement)
• Rice & Pasta Salad with vegetables
• Potato & Egg Salad
• Sautéed Eggplant
• Mixed Salad (Cabbage / Cucumber / Carrot / Lettuce & Red Onions)
• Grilled Dorado Fish (Butter & Garlic dressing served separately)
• BBQ Chicken Skewer
• Grilled Chicken Sausages
• Garlic Bread
• Seasonal Fruit
*Vegetarian Menu upon request
Child Menu (With a supplement)
- Pasta Salad with tomato dressing
- Grilled Chicken (Drumstick)
Local Drinks (With a supplement): Water, Juice, soft drinks, beer, wine, Rhum
What to bring: Snorkeling equipment, soft carry bag, swimsuit, change of clothes, sand shoes, sun cream, hat, beach towel, camera, sunglasses and a waterproof jacket as light showers may occur.
Note: Depending on sea conditions (rough or inaccessible pass) boats will be diverted to another destination.
*For sanitary measures, you should bring your own snorkeling equipment.
*The wearing of mask is compulsory as per Government regulations.
*Rates are applicable ONLY for Mauritian citizens/residents. You will be required to show your ID or any proof of residency.