Residents Rates 2021/22 - Elite Full Day Cruise - Silver Swordfish (Sharing Basis)
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mahebourg
- Product code: SFDSS-E
A Full day Cruise Itinerary
Meeting at 09h15 (Sharp) at the jetty of Pointe des Regattes, Mahebourg for embarkation process
• Departure from the Jetty at 09:30
• Stop for snorkeling at Trou Moutou with the assistance of the crew if needed. (snorkeling equipment not provided) *
• Sail across the South-East lagoon of the island to Ile aux Phares
• Guided visit on Ile Aux Phares (unique islet with an interesting story)
• BBQ lunch will be served on board
• Visit the Grand River South East Waterfall.
• After the Waterfall, Sail across to Ile aux Cerfs.
• Disembark and enjoy your free time at leisure on the iconic island.
• Depart from the island around 16:00.
• Return to the Pointe des Regattes jetty at around 17:30.
Lunch & Drinks on board
• Mixed Salad (Cabbage / Cucumber / Carrot / Lettuce & Red Onions)
• Potato & Egg Salad
• Pasta & Rice Salad with vegetables
• Grilled Dorado Fish (Butter & Garlic dressing served separately)
• BBQ Chicken Skewer
• Grilled Chicken Sausages
• Grilled Gambas 100gms (U10)
• Garlic Bread
• Fruit Brochette
*Vegetarian Menu upon request
- Pasta Salad with tomato dressing
- Grilled Chicken (Drumstick)
- Grilled Chicken Sausage
Local Drinks: Water, Juice, soft drinks, beer, wine, Rhum
What to bring: Snorkeling equipment, soft carry bag, swimsuit, change of clothes, sand shoes, sun cream, hat, camera, sunglasses and a waterproof jacket as light showers may occur.
Complimentary service on board : Beach Towel, Wifi
Depending on sea conditions (rough or inaccessible pass or low tide) boats will be diverted to another destination.
*For sanitary measures, you should bring your own snorkeling equipment.
*The wearing of mask is compulsory as per Government regulations.
*A minimum of pax is required to operate - kindly contact our Reservation Team on 202 6660 for more details.
*Rates are applicable ONLY for Mauritian citizens/residents. You will be required to show your ID or any proof of residency.