Resident Rates 2021/22 - Fun Full Day Cruise - Blue Alizé (Sharing Basis)
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Trou D'eau Douce
- Product code: SFDBA-F
Full Day Cruise Itinerary
Meeting at 09h15 (Sharp) for the embarkation process
• Cruise to the South-East, departing from the Debarcadère of Trou D’Eau Douce at 9:30.
• Sail across the South-East lagoon of the island.
• Visit the Grand River South East Waterfall.
• Stop for snorkeling with the crew assistance (Snorkeling equipment not provided) *
• Barbecue lunch on board.
• After lunch, sail across to Ile aux Cerfs.
• Disembark and enjoy your free time at leisure on the island.
• Depart from the island around 14:45
• Return to the jetty at 16:00
Lunch & Drinks on board
• Rice Salad with vegetables
• Potato & Egg Salad
• Mixed Salad (Cabbage / Cucumber / Carrot / Lettuce & Red Onions)
• Grilled Dorado Fish (Butter & Garlic dressing served separately)
• BBQ Chicken Skewer
• Grilled Sausage
• Garlic Bread• Seasonal Fruit
*Vegetarian Menu upon request
- Pasta Salad with tomato dressing
- Grilled Chicken (Drumstick)
Local Drinks: Water, Juice, soft drinks, beer, wine, Rhum
What to bring: Snorkeling equipment, soft carry bag, swimsuit, change of clothes, sand shoes, sun cream, hat, beach towel, camera, sunglasses and a waterproof jacket as light showers may occur.
In the event of low tide and wind making it difficult to come alongside Ile aux Cerf's (especially in winter), transfer between the boat and the island will be affected by shuttle boat (duration 10-15 minutes). Depending on sea conditions (rough or impassable pass) boats will be diverted to another destination.
*For sanitary measures, you should bring your own snorkeling equipment.
*The wearing of mask is compulsory as per Government regulations.
*A minimum of pax is required to operate - kindly contact our Reservation Team on 202 6660 for more details.
*Rates are applicable ONLY for Mauritian citizens/residents. You will be required to show your ID or any proof of residency.